Sunday, October 09, 2005
Sunday, slowday
Another Sunday, another slow day. Of course, that is how I like my Sundays; that way I get to take it easy and rest. After going to church in the morning, I did very little besides reading mail, playing games, taking my older daughter to/from her work. Which of course means that there is very little to say and/or write about.

But I should not forget to mention the excellent Thanksgiving dinner that was prepared by my wife. She did the bulk of the work with the rest of us helping with little things like salads, gravy, and cleaning up. She made her famous cornbread dressing and I have to confess that I ate entirely too much of it - but what can I say it was very good!

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: