Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Office bound
After taking both Monday and Tuesday off I went back to work Wednesday. Nothing special to report, just the usual run of the mill problems.

My wife's injuries are healing; she has been doing more stuff around the house. She even went shopping today - but she did take advantage of the store's motorized chair to make her shopping easier.

Finally got around to watching "Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy" and I must confess that I do not think I would have missed much had I not seen it. We rented it a week and a half ago and finally got around to watching it mostly because keeping it for another couple of days would have meant that we were buying the movie. I think most of use subconsciously knew this was not going to be a great movie which is why we were not really keen on watching it. Oh well...

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:58 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: