Sunday, November 27, 2005
Sunday report
Being Sunday, the morning was busy: getting ready for church, practicing the songs to be done at church, setting up the microphones on the mixing console I have rented to try at the church, and then of course taking everything down after the service.

We then went out for lunch as the girls were hungry. After coming back from lunch and taking my older daughter to work, we came back home and watched the football game. No, not the Grey Cup - even though Montreal was playing. I must confess I completely forgot it was on. The game we watched was the Giants-Seahawks game played in Seattle. It was a good game - after all our team won. But you have to wonder how much longer that luck is going to stay with them. The Seahawks won in overtime after the Giants were not able to convert on three different field goal opportunities to win the game. Maybe it is time to jump back on the Seahawks bandwagon now that they are 9-2 so far this season and have the best record in the NFC.

My wife is leaving on Tuesday to go down to help with her dying mother. Her liver cancer - which could not be treated - is progressing to the point that they do not think it will be much longer. I know it will be a difficult time for her and I know I will keep her (and her mother, as well as her siblings) in my prayers.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:53 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: