Friday, November 25, 2005
Three for three
Okay, so I am living vicariously through my children - sue me. I am feeling pretty good today as my younger daughter (with the rest of the family in tow) went to her High school to pick up a scholarship: the Esquimalt Good Citizen scholarship - $500. And that means that all three of my children received scholarships when they graduated from High school. Now I know I did not have a lot to do about the result, but I cannot help but be proud of what my children accomplished. Of course, it goes without saying (but I will say it anyway) that I am very proud of them.

Slow day at the office today since I actually have time to write this entry while at the office. And a quiet day as well even though it was fairly busy this morning while trying to make sure that all of the tape robots had enough spare capacity to last the weekend.

Good afternoon!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 3:16 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: