Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Back to little time at home
I had a meeting for church this evening which ran from 7pm to after 9pm so I again did not have much time to spend at home. I did get to eat dinner at home between work and the meeting, so that was nice - particularly since my wife prepared one of my favourite dishes: Tuna casserole. It was another great culinary success of which I ate entirely too much.

I did spend a little time with my wife when we went for a quick trip to the grocery store, but other than that I have been trying to catch up with my mail and my blog and trying to get to bed before midnight. I might actually make it tonight since there is another 12 minutes before midnight.

I guess I better close then. Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:46 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    *drool* tuna casserole.... Can't wait to come home.... :) Love you!