Monday, March 13, 2006
Goodbye! And come back soon
We took my older daughter to the airport this morning so she could go back to finish the Winter session at Naramata. At least this time she is only gone for about four weeks, which is when the session ends.

Otherwise, it has been a pretty uneventful day. Did the work thing (reminder that you can read about work related stuff at "Working hard or hardly working") then came home. I got up a little late for my shower this morning so did not have time to get my lunch ready; so I ended up eating a sandwich from the cafeteria in the building. Sandwich and a pop: $6.42. Not going hungry: priceless...

It was a gorgeous day outside. I know because I have a window seat at the office. Which basically means that I can see what I am missing while sitting at my desk. Of course, here the winter is usually rain, rain, and more rain so I am usually pretty darn happy that I am working at a desk job.

I think I actually have a chance at going to bed somewhat early tonight, so I am going to try and do that.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: