Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Stayed at home
I got up this morning to go take a shower, and my body basically told me that I needed more sleep. So I called in sick and went back to bed. I ended up sleeping almost 13 hours so my body was not kidding.

After I got up, I do not remember doing much. All I remember is that whatever it was I was doing, it was in front of the computer. I did go to a church meeting in the evening, but otherwise it was a day where basically nothing got done.

Oh I forgot, I did do one thing: I fixed the oven door. One of the screws holding the handle to the oven made its way through its hole. So I had to take the oven door apart, diagnose the problem, find a part to fix the problem (a steel washer), and the put the door back together again. Fortunately for me, the door was not like Humpty Dumpty.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:34 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: