Sunday, March 19, 2006
Another quiet day at home
I guess I just lead a boring life. And for that I am mostly thankful.

This being Sunday, I went to church in the morning. After church, I prepared some rice to go with the roast we were having for lunch. Another great meal prepared by my wife. Then I pretty much spend the whole afternoon parked in front of the computer - although I did keep an eye over at the TV as my wife and younger daughter were watching movies: "Maid in Manhattan" and "Prime". I had seen "Maid in Manhattan" before and it was just as enjoyable the second time around. "Prime" on the other hand I had not seen, and it definitely was a romantic comedy. Since I had not seen it before, I actually paid less attention to it than I had the first movie as that one I knew I liked. Go figure.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:35 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: