Saturday, March 11, 2006
Day of almost rest
I had not planned to do much today, and that is pretty much what I have done. My daughters (it's great to be able to say daughters again - even if it is only for the weekend) took my wife and I out for lunch at Wendy's (although I think my younger daughter paid). That was pretty much the only outing for today - except for a quick trip to Future Shop to exchange a DVD we were having trouble with.

There was a lot of talk on the web this week about Google Calendar. No, they do not yet have an calendar offering, but one is apparently being worked on and someone was able to obtain some screenshots. Which reminded me that I am still looking for a good calendar application that I can use on the web. I saw on TechCrunch a list of calendar offerings on the web and I spend a few hours trying most of them. The one that worked the best for me is CalendarHub, and I have spent time filling out most of the non-work appointments I have to give it a good try. You can publish your calendar for others to have a look at and I have done just that. You can have a look at my calendar if you want. You can also share your calendar with other CalendarHub users.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: