Friday, March 17, 2006
I actually remembered
I have always been pretty clueless when it comes to special days. I do not dress up for Halloween, do not play tricks on people for April Fool's day, and did not usually wore green for St. Patrick's day. So it was interesting to see that I actually wore a green shirt today at the office. Not that there was anything particular done at work - as a matter of fact I do not think it was mentioned at all. And I cannot say that I remember anybody else wearing green. Oh well, I guess it would be like me to be out of the norm.

I woke up very late this morning: 90 minutes later than I should have. It turns out that I had set up my alarm to go off at 6:45pm, not 6:45am which is when I wanted to get up. Fortunately for me, my wife had nothing planned for the morning so I was able to take the minivan to work. Which meant that I actually got to work pretty much on time.

Other than that, a pretty quiet evening at home spent watching the end of "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire". We are big Harry Potter fans here; we have all the books and all the movies.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:53 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: