Friday, March 24, 2006
End of the work week
I really need to start going to bed at an earlier time so I can get more sleep every night. Since I have not been doing that lately, I find myself to be easily irritable and not willing to get involved in anything.

My wife fixed another very good meal tonight (potato soup and open faced grilled cheese), this despite my obvious lack of enthusiasm for anything she was suggesting. I just could not get interesting in any of the choices (see paragraph one).

It was a quiet evening at home mainly because I sat rooted in front of the computer all evening, with the exception of a quick trip back to the office to retrieve the office laptop so it can be used at church on Sunday.

It was good to see that my son has finally gotten Shaw to fix his internet access (Yo Brian!) so he was once again online this evening. Well I should say his computer was online as he was "away from the computer" which, according to my wife who had talked to him, meant he had gone out for the evening but not logged off. I guess one can do that when one is the only one using one's computer (I wonder if I used enough ones).

Good night one and all!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:58 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    It cracks me up that you know I'd be reading your blog if I'm back online. And I try not to leave myself logged in when I leave, as a rule, but it'd been so long since I'd had to worry about it that it didn't occur to me until I got BACK home. Meh, I'm glad to be back!