Sunday, March 26, 2006
Quiet day at home
This is what weekends should be like: resting at home, recovering from the work week. I guess that is just a fancy way of saying that I once again did nothing for most of the day. I did go to church in the morning, and I helped my wife with lunch: my wife seasoned the chicken fingers and I had the hard task of putting the chicken in the fryer and then wait 10 minutes. Talk about a hard task. It did taste very good though. Kudos to my wife for another very good meal.

As I mentioned yesterday, I finished the second badge on Pogo. So now all that is left to do is for me to select a personal challenge for the 3rd available badge. I have not been very successful in finding those lately; mostly because I have already done all of the badges I like. So the only ones I have left that are not done are ones I do not care to do. I guess I will just have to redo a badge.

I have been playing with some of those social networking sites: hi5, myspace, tagworld. They all seem very nice, but the only problem is that you need to have friends with whom you want to share those social networking sites. At work we pretty much all want separate work and private lives so we do not interact with each other during the non work hours. And really I do not have other friends, except for family, and do I really want to join in my kids social groups? I am a "friend" to my daughters on hi5, and having looked at the network that was created I really have nothing in common with any of those people (except that I know my daughters). So it would appear that this experiment will just fizzle out.

Good Night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:10 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: