Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Prioritize
The word in the title is obviously one that I should become more familiar with and actually apply to my life. I say that because I wasted a good portion of the evening looking around the Dell Canada website as I am looking at buying a laptop for the family (well it is really for my wife, but let's assume it is for the family). I say "wasted" because all of the deals/coupons that are currently in effect at Dell are no longer going to be valid when I can actually buy the laptop.

My wife had an allergic reaction to some dried pineapple she ate and took something for it that made her sleepy so she was upstairs in bed most of the evening. Even though I spent the evening at home I did not spend much of it with her. My time on the computer certainly did not suffer. She did prepare a very good dinner before going to bed though; I have packaged the leftovers so I can take them for lunch later this week.

Tomorrow is the big move I mentioned being postponed last week. I have to get to the office earlier than usual so I should really be sleeping rather than typing. I have a meeting tomorrow night at church so I certainly hope that everything will proceed smoothly.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:40 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: