Monday, May 01, 2006
Too much to read
So here it is after 10:30pm and I have not accomplished half of what I had planned to do. And I think I am going to blame the fact that I have a new home page, Netvibes , which allows you to keep track of many different things you are interested in all on one web page. On the plus side, it makes it really easy to keep up with things since they are all on the same page. On the minus side, it is very easy to get sidetracked since there is a lot more information at your fingertips just begging for you to read it. And that is what is causing me trouble.

Since talking chords with the music director at my church, I have been wanting to start practicing the piano again. This was 4 days ago, and of course I have yet to even touch the piano. I did spend an hour listening to a piano course (Pattern Piano and Keyboard) that I bought last year. So I guess I could say I am making some progress towards playing the piano again - very slowly unfortunately.

We had open faced tacos for dinner and I overate again. Yummy!

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:44 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: