Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Success!
We did run into a few snags during the hardware move that took place today, but in the end the move was completed within the allotted time. I went to work 1.5 hours earlier than I have been lately so that we could get an early start and it is starting to show as my eyelids are getting heavy. There were some interesting moments, for example the moving truck that came to pick up the tape robot was not tall enough to put the robot into the box. They ended up moving the robot on the lift gate of the truck! Gasps of horror were heard when that story was recounted. All in all a successful move.

The church meeting I mentioned in yesterday's entry was canceled as it was very close to the next scheduled meeting - it had been moved to tonight because of Easter Monday (the day the meeting was originally supposed to take place) and vacation from the facilitator. I think that turns out to be good as I do not know how focused I would have been tonight.

The fact that I was tired messed up my appetite as I only had 3 slices of pizza tonight - I usually have at least 4. Actually, I normally maintain that there is no off switch for me as far as pizza is concerned; as long as I am close to pizza I will eat. Which is why I think that tiredness had a lot to do with the reduction of my appetite. The pieces I had were very good.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:22 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: