Thursday, May 04, 2006
Thursdays mean less time at home
I have probably mentioned before that, since I have choir practice on Thursdays, I do not get to spend much time at home on those evenings. And I pretty much spent the time that I was at home on the computer. I did get some stuff accomplished so it was not a total waste of time.

I don't know if I have mentioned it before, but since I work for the provincial government and my union ratified the contract in time I get to receive a signing bonus. And I am somewhat excited because my next pay cheque has the bonus on it. Of course because of my tax bracket and all the other deductions taken I will only get to see half of the bonus; but hey, it's all free money since 6 months ago nobody was getting a bonus.

Well I better go to bed; tomorrow we get to go and spend some of that bonus on a new laptop for the family.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: