Monday, July 03, 2006
Wow - it has been a year
It was exactly a year to the day (3 July 2005) that I wrote my first entry in this blog. Hard for me to believe that I actually stayed in one place for a year. Not only that, I made over 260 entries during that year! That is just over 5 days a week on average.

Well, since computers are so good at counting stuff, I set up a countdown timer to let me know when the movers would be here to move us out of our townhouse. So in just under 54 days, 13 hours the great move will have begun.

It has been a very relaxing day today. I stayed in bed until noon and then just lounged downstairs until it was time to go return bottles at the bottle depot. A word of advice: do not return bottles on the last day of a three day holiday weekend because that is when everybody else is doing it! Then we went for lunch and afterwards came back home to stay cool as it has been pretty hot here today.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 8:04 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: