Saturday, July 29, 2006
Way to update Chris
Now here's an example of faithfully updating your blog - NOT. Not that there has not been stuff happening, I just am trying to get to bed early (you have heard that tune before) and I just do not find the time to update my blogs.

I have been sorting through some of my stuff for the purpose of weeding out the no longer needed stuff. And since some of this stuff I have not even looked at for years (!) the decision is pretty easy.

There is just over 28 days before the move begins so the fact that there is less than a month is really bringing home the fact that there is lots left to do before then.

Let us see if I will a little more faithful with my postings in the future.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: