Sunday, July 30, 2006
Door frames beware!
I was coming out of the bathroom this afternoon and tried (quite by accident [probably did not have to point that out]) to put my thumb right through the door frame. Unfortunately for me, the door frame won. I managed to split my thumbnail about halfway up to the root. Needless to say (why do I need to say that since I will say it anyway?) that really hurt. And I now know how much I use my thumb to do things since I have to find other ways to do those.

We are continuing to get ready for the move, and are throwing a lot of things out. For example, today I threw out a lot of 5 1/4 inch floppies. Those are old enough that my own kids never used them. If I had to venture a guess (and it would appear that I will) I would say that those are at least 15 years old; probably more like 20! I know that I have not seen a floppy disk drive that can read those floppies in quite a long time.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: