Sunday, July 10, 2005
Another weekend over
Is it just me or does time seem to go faster the older you get? The weekend seemed to have gone in the blink of an eye. I was going to do more, but I just ran out of time. And also, for some unknown reason, I was in a bad mood for part of the day. I cannot really say why I was in a bad mood, but it took a while to pass.

I also was supposed to check the backups at work, but I never even gave it a thought until about 7pm. Fortunately for me, nothing untoward happened so the fact that I didn't have a look until the next day's backup had started did not really cause any problems.

A big accomplishment (not really) is that I figured out how to put my picture on my blog. The hard part was not putting it in Blogger, the hard part was finding it on the computer at home and then uploading it to the web, Flickr in this case, so I could point to it from my profile. You have to get your sense of accomplishment any way you can get it....

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:39 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: