Friday, August 05, 2005
And still more vacation
Still another day where I did not have to go to work. Our mechanic came just after noon and had the car fixed within the hour. $263.28 was the damage but most of that was for the new starter. I would hate to think what it would have cost at a dealership.

Went with my daughters to see "Sky High". A reviewer said something about it being the funniest thing since "Galaxy Quest"; I beg to disagree. It was a cute movie, but one that has been done a thousand times - teen angst in high school, misfits, etc. The only new twist is that the kids has superpowers.

Well I better keep this short as I should be sleeping; my older daughter is going out of town for a week and I am driving her to the bus depot at 5:15am in the morning! Guess I will be going back to bed after dropping her off...

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:26 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: