Wednesday, August 03, 2005
And more vacation
I really took advantage of my vacation day - by not getting up until after noon. Of course part of the reason for that is that my older daughter had said that we probably would not see her before noon: I just made sure of that. I was actually awake earlier but I just stayed upstairs and surfed the web from the spare laptop.

I got up when I was told that we were going grocery shopping. Grocery shopping is kind of fun for me because, since my wife and older daughter do the shopping together, I do not really have to stick around. So I end up meandering through the store - usually in the electronics and book sections. Today I spent most of my time in the book section as I must say the electronics section is kind of lame - to borrow a term from my kids.

Then afterwards we went through the drive-thru at BK as today was Whopper Wednesday. The Whoppers were really good - unfortunately they did not get the special order Whoppers right: they got some of it right but they forgot the mustard and the extra pickles.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 8:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: