Tuesday, August 02, 2005
Vacation
Today was the first actual day of vacation this week - yesterday was a day off but I had to monitor backups. I really had nothing to do with work today - well except for filling out my timesheet which had to be done before the end of the week so it could be approved. So I guess I was on the computers at work for 10 minutes - but I did not do any work :)

Gee I guess today will be a short entry so I don't have any work comments to make. I also did almost nothing today - well nothing productive anyway. I did go and pick up my daughters from work but since I like driving it cannot be called an inconvenience. I guess my girls would call that doing something productive. Oh, and I practiced the piano for about 30 minutes - something I had not done for longer than I can remember. There is a song I want to play at church and I figured I better get started practicing.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:27 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: