Monday, August 29, 2005
Back from vacation
Well my co-worker came back from 3 week's vacation today. You know, I thought I had done a lot while she was away, but after she asked all of her questions it turns out that there was still a lot of stuff that did not get done. I started beating myself up over it until I realized that I was pretty busy while she was gone and I think I did a pretty good job of prioritizing what needed to be done.

Turns out I have to go to Vancouver tomorrow to install some servers in one of our computer rooms there. This is not by idea of a good time, but since I seem to be the only one that has all the skills needed to get the servers up and running I got to be the one chosen to do it. Fortunately I am not going by myself so it will not be too bad. I still think I should have tried harder to find another sucker, ummm, I mean volunteer for the job. This means I am going to be away from home tomorrow night since it is a 2 day job.

The choir director of the choir every female member of this family belongs to was here today to put the parts of the songs they will be singing in the computer. We have a MIDI keyboard so she played the parts on the piano while I recorded them in Powertracks Pro. I then created MIDI files for each part of each song. Those files will be placed on the choir website for the members to download and listen to. Sure beats having to make parts tapes.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:44 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    you are so cool dad. Thank you from the whole choir for doing all that for us.
    You are amazing and I love you. I miss you tons already! Have a great day "away"!