Saturday, August 27, 2005
Worn down
I was just too tired last night to spend the time to make an entry in this blog. I had been going to bed late every night this last week and it finally caught up with me last night. So I went to bed, earlier than usual for a Friday, and pretty much fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I had some comment spam on my blog, so I decided to add "word verification" to my blog. I am not too happy about it, since it adds to the things people have to do to leave comments, but if it prevent those unwanted comments I am all for it.

I have been spending a good part of today getting the PowerPoint slides ready for tomorrow's church service. As a matter of fact, I am making this entry in between working on the service slides (which are now done) and the pre-service singsong slides. I have just figured out which songs I will sing so now I can prepare the slides.

Turns out my son will not be coming this weekend after all (I cannot remember if I mentioned it in my blog before). The person he was going to be coming with has had to cancel the trip because of some health concerns. Hopefully everything will turn out all right for him. On the good side, it would appear that they will try again sometime in September. I am looking forward to that as much as I am disappointed that he doesn't get to come now.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 7:48 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: