Sunday, August 28, 2005
Sunday, Sunday
Another Sunday, another quiet day. I did very little today, which is something I enjoy doing. Most of the day was spent watching 3 movies: "Bride and Prejudice", "Sin City", and "Raise your voice". Two musicals and one very violent movie. They were all very enjoyable in their own way. If you have seen or read Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice" and enjoyed it you will enjoy "Bride and Prejudice".

On another subject, I bought myself a MP3 player. It is not a fancy one, a 256Mb one, but my daughter got herself one yesterday and I really enjoyed the way it sounded so I got myself one as well. I think it will work very well for me since I will be using it pretty much exclusively on the way to and from work.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:24 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: