Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Bathroom leaky tiles

Bathroom leaky tiles
Originally uploaded by Christian Thibodeau.
I mentioned yesterday that my wife and I (well mostly my wife) spent most of the evening trying to fix the shower tiles. This is a picture of the tiles after they were glued in place; the masking tape is just there to make sure they do not fall of before the glue dries. I should say to our defense that the tiles looked a lot lighter in the store. We looked at other tiles that probably would have looked better, but we thought at the time that they were too light. Guess we should have brought one of the brown tiles (we brought one of the white decorated ones to check the size).
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:24 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 5:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    meh, who really cares if the shower looks good, I for one am half asleep or preoccupied when I use it anyway, as long as a body gets clean... meh.
    yup yup.
    nee

     
  • At 5:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I should have said looks uniform, cause it looks fine, just not uniform