Monday, August 15, 2005
So far so good?
Well it looks like the change I made to the backup server configuration has solved the problem (so far) as the backups are being run when they are supposed to be. Hopefully this will continue overnight.

I normally take the bus to and from work but today I was able to take the car home. It worked out that way as my older daughter was starting her shift shortly before I ended my day. So she took the car to her work and I just walked there and picked it up and drove home. That certainly was great for me. And since I went to pick up my daughter at the end of her shift she was not stuck having to bus home.

I took the easy way out of figuring what to have for dinner: we went to Wendy's and we all had salad. This is probably an expensive way to solve the problem, but at least for tonight it was the best solution as it did not look like any of us were going to come up with an idea.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:39 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: