Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Pile on the work
I just realized that next week I am by myself as far as backup work is concerned. My co-worker is still on vacation and the third member of our group is also starting a three week vacation. So my earlier plan to go to Vancouver next week to install a couple of servers is not gonna work out. Which is kind of a good thing since those servers have yet to be set up with an operating system. That was supposed to happen late last week and early this week but it never got started. So it would appear that this task will fall on my plate as well. I obviously needed more to do.... Right.

Another quiet evening at home - what's not to like about those! There is therefore not much to say about the home front. I should mention that my younger daughter has bought herself a very nice digital camera and she is very happy with her purchase. She has been picture happy in the last few days.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:01 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: