Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Home sick
I did not go to work today as I was feeling bad enough last night that I decided it would not be prudent for me to go to the office. It turns out I was right as I again slept right through the morning until noon. I must say that I feel much better right now; well enough in fact that I think I will be going to the office tomorrow unless I feel really bad in the morning.

This was another day where I did nothing except sit in front of the computer and vegetated. I played some games, read some of my book, and watched the second half of the "Revelations" miniseries. I quite enjoyed it. So if you are into a good mystery with religious underpinnings I would recommend it - even though it is 6 hours long.

Not much else to talk about so I'll bid you all...

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:04 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: