Sunday, September 04, 2005
There is no "coming" anymore
Yes, the cold has arrived. It has gotten bad enough that I am going to start taking cold medication. I normally hate to take medication as I feel that every time you take some you become a little more immune to it; which means that you need to take more the next time around to get the same effect. This is probably all in my head (well in this blog too now) but that is the way I feel. In any case, I am not particularly interested in feeling miserable during my days off.

This was another day of doing mostly nothing. I did go to church in the morning since I had been asked to sing a couple of songs. Since then, however, I have been sitting in front of the computer playing games on Pogo and reading my mail. One of the things I ended up doing after reading my mail is join WAYN as I received an invitation from my son. I do not think that I will be using that a lot but it was interesting to find out that apparently my son intends to come visit from September 16 through the 19. Hopefully I am reading that right.

My wife figured out what was wrong with the car window (you might want to look back a couple of days to read about that); it turns out that someone had pushed the button that locks the windows in place! So the motor was never broken in the first place and all the creative work we did to cover the window was all for naught. I feel really bad now that I never took pictures of that creative work.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 9:48 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    dmnscHi! Came across ur blog while wandering around the net. Totally agree with you... even I get these real nasty colds when I do. Get well soon. What really did ya mean by the phrase 'Baby Boomers'. Is it the one that happened in the Post WW2 years or im missing something?

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Christian Thibodeau

    Thanks for the good wishes. And yes, I am at the tail end of the baby boom that happened post WW2.