Tuesday, September 27, 2005
I obviously needed a break
Oops, looks like I took a few days off blogging. Not really on purpose, but I installed a new version of Linux on my computer (Linspire) and I have been busy working out the kinks out of the system. The biggest kink was the fact that one of the things that was not working was playing games on Pogo. Of course, this happens to be one of the main things my wife does when she is on this computer - so it definitely had to be fixed before she came back. For some reason I am still not getting any sound while playing the games, but at least now you can play the games.

I had also been feeling pretty tired the last couple of days - probably a combination of all the extra activities I took part last weekend and the fact that I have been staying up until 1:30am the last two days. Last night when I went to bed I was feeling so weary that I knew I would be no good at work today so I decided to take one of my vacation days. I sent work an email letting them know I would not be in and slept until 9am. I have been feeling better, even more so now that I had a nap this afternoon.

I was telling my wife (which if you remember is out of town visiting her family) that I obviously was missing her voice of reason - I obviously no longer can take care of myself by myself :)

Good Night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 6:03 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: