Saturday, September 10, 2005
Real good day
I have been in a really good mood today. It was probably a combination of things: it is Friday, I finally have gotten over my cold, things are going well at work. I did get tired towards the end of the day, but I am still in a good mood. There is not a lot to say about today; oh yeah, it was payday as well.

I bought myself a couple of new pairs of shoes. They are actually the same style of shoe, but one pair is black and the other is light brown (more like beige I guess). I have been using sandals for most of the summer and since fall is on its way I figured I should get shoes better suited for the weather ahead. We also went out and bought my wife an early birthday present (well only 18 days early): a SanDisk SDMX1-512-A18 512Mb MP3 player/FM receiver/Voice Recorder. They are currently on sale at Staples for the next few days for just under $100 (after $13 mail in rebate).

Well that's about all the news for now.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 12:00 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: