Thursday, September 08, 2005
Shhhh! Things are working out
I am sure I am tempting fate by putting in my blog that things at work are just working as they should and we have been able to make advances on the things that had been piling up. The Vancouver DRP site is now ready to go with the last piece of the fibre upgrade having been installed today. The only things left to do are the re-deployment of some hardware and the disk replacement. Those were supposed to happen this week, but as I was sick and I am the one running with them they got postponed to next week.

I actually got up late this morning. Well what really happened is that my wife woke me up since I obviously forgot to set my alarm last night. I was an hour late getting up, but thanks to my wife again who drove me to work, I was only about 30 minutes late to the office. But again since things are just rolling along swimmingly (shhh) it did not matter that I was late.

And because things were so quiet at the office I was able to leave before 5pm - probably the first time in a month - and could relax at home a little before having to go to a meeting tonight. I was actually double booked this evening with the meeting as well as choir practice starting up again, but decided to go to the meeting as it is easier to get caught up with the choir stuff.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 9:29 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: