Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Back to work too soon?
I was not feeling too bad this morning so I decided to go ahead and go to work. I was all going fine until I had to hurry to catch a connecting bus on the way to work. From then on I felt like I had no energy left, as if whatever reserves I had were expended just to walk from home to the bus and then to catch the connecting bus. I was certainly feeling like I should have stayed home when I got to the office. I got a couple of offers to drive me home, but I figured that I would tough it out since I was there already. It turned out to be a good thing I went as there was a bad disk in one of our disk arrays that I had to arrange to be replaced. The bus ride/walk home in the afternoon went a lot better than the one in the morning so I think I was gaining strength all day.

Well I better go to bed now so as to give me a leg up on the day tomorrow.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:01 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: