Friday, December 02, 2005
Another work week over
Here I am sitting at home, enjoying the fact that another work week is over. Not that I was eager for the weekend to arrive - after all I thought that Thursday was Friday...

I had forgotten that we were being taken out to lunch by a vendor today so I brought some lunch with me. I brought it back home and hopefully I will remember to take it with me on Monday. Lunch was okay - I ordered the special "Grilled Ham & Cheese sandwich". Hard to mess up I so it was good. Of course, we had to endure a vendor presentation but it was something interesting.

Heard from my wife, apparently she has convinced her sister to return home early. She says she is a glutton for punishment but I say she is just a very nice person. As I may have mentioned before, she is now staying down there until December 29th. Her sister was going to stay until the 21st, but I guess not anymore. Oh well.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:25 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: