Sunday, December 25, 2005
Humbug Computers
Don't get me wrong, I like computers. As a matter of fact I would not have a job if computers did not exist (okay - so I would probably have another job) but sometimes computers do not make things better.

Case in point: In years past, you could forget about the worries of the world and enjoy a day with your family. Bills would come in the mail but you did not have to worry about it since mail is not delivered on Christmas - and this year it would not be until Wednesday! But with the wonders of computer technology and electronic billing, you bills can arrive anytime - just like my phone bill that arrived today - Thank you, Telus!

Have a Merry Christmas!

PS: I would not check my mail until tomorrow if I were you - but if you're like me you did that first.
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 12:56 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: