Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Happy Birthday
Today was my sister's birthday, so I am wishing her a Happy Birthday! I guess it should really be Bonne Fete! Of course, I wait to enter it until her birth day is over (well it is where she lives - still a couple of hours here).

Talked to my mother-in-law tonight, she sounded in good spirits. My wife on the other hand seemed stressed. Hopefully the time off she is planning on tomorrow will help (Love ya, sweetums! :-) ).

Work was work. I managed to arrange to have the mornings off for the rest of the week. The reason behind that is that I am only allowed to carry over 35 hours of vacation to the next year, and I still have 45.5. And since I did not want to have those extra hours archived (which means I would not see them again until I retired) I had to take them now before everybody else goes on vacation.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 9:31 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: