Sunday, December 25, 2005
There really is a Santa Claus
I got up this morning to find my Christmas stocking full of stuff. My wife is out of town, and I did not do it - so there must be a Santa Claus!!!

I got a lot of chocolate (yummy!), a couple of Scratch and Win (make that Scratch and Lose as I got nothing from either one), a new toothbrush (who needs to buy a new toothbrush when Santa brings you a new one every year?) and a DVD of Mr & Mrs Smith (yeah!).

Thank you Santa!

Also, and certainly not the least, I got a CD from my daughters (Lifesong from Casting Crowns) as well as an iPod (well actually they are helping me pay for one - so they gave me their share - but yeah! anyway).

Thank you everyone!!!!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 1:46 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    What happened to the stuff on the right hand side that allows me to go to the other blogs? I am lost without them. And too bad your wife did not give you anything for Christmas. Guess you will have to wait until she gets home. Love, TT