Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Half decent work day
If there are typing mistakes in this entry it is because I am typing it with my fingers crossed :-)

It is looking like we will be having a second night in a row without media errors. This is a major improvement as we have been having multiple media errors every night. It is very possible that we might have finally solved our media problem (hence the finger crossing and wood knocking as well [just to be safe]).

I went to a Gospel choir rehearsal tonight. The church's music director had asked my younger daughter and I to come and try it out; so we did. I guess the jury is still out as to whether I liked it or not. I would guess that a good part of it is because I have never been in a choir where no sheet music and/or words are handed out. Everything needs to be memorized. I have never really memorized any of the music since I always had the sheet music to fall back on. I was telling my daughter (whomever would listen actually) that I probably will go back just to see how much of it I remember. I also wonder how much the fact that I was learning the baritone part to all the songs in one night might have to do with me not having loads of fun.

So this did not leave a lot of time at home, but we did manage to have dinner together after we came back from the practice. Nothing planned for tomorrow night except for a quiet night at home.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:30 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: