Friday, March 10, 2006
Visitor
I don't know if I mentioned this before but my older daughter, who has been on course in Naramata since the beginning of January, is home for the weekend for a visit. Woohoo! So to celebrate we went out for dinner at the "4 Mile House Restaurant". Good food, but messy. I managed to drop all kinds of stuff on my shirt. I am obviously not fit to take out in public.

I have been putting a lot of work stuff here. Not that it is a bad thing, but since I have been spending a lot of time at Bloglines, and they have a blog there. So, stupidly, I decided that I would put my work related stuff there. So if anyone is interested about what happens at work it will be at my new blog: "Working hard or hardly working". At least for the time being anyway.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 8:51 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: