Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Need more sleep
I have nobody but myself to blame. I did not go to sleep until well past 1am last night (this morning?) so I was about 1.5 hours short of my usual amount of sleep. Needless to say, I am really dragging right now. I will be going to bed immediately after updating the blog.

Work is not too bad since we seem to have gotten the media errors under control. We have not gotten rid of them completely, but they are definitely more at a manageable level. I cannot wait for my co-worker to come back so I can get back to just working on problems and not have to attend all these meetings.

We attended a real estate information session tonight; I think that they should give that information out in high school. I would like to think that I would have made different decisions about buying/renting when I first started working full time. In any case, it is definitely information everyone should be aware of.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:21 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: