Sunday, March 05, 2006
No time to get bored
We did quite a few things today, but it was fun because most of them were done with all the family. It all started with church, then we had sandwiches for lunch and then headed to the house of the manager of my younger daughter. My daughter's boss lost her mother a few days ago and we all went to pay our respects. Since she likes animals, we took our dogs with us for the visit. They certainly were a hit.

Afterwards, we stopped at Home Outfitters as my wife is looking for stuff. Unfortunately she did not find what she was looking for. After recharging our batteries at home for a little while, we headed out to Wal-Mart. Unfortunately they did not have what my wife was looking for either. So we went and tried the other Wal-Mart in town; but to no avail. I guess my wife will be hitting specialty shops tomorrow.

I am going back to work tomorrow, but I did have a great weekend since I did not have to worry about anything at the office. Hopefully my co-worker is back tomorrow and things can go back to normal with me not going to meetings again.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:02 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: