Monday, May 08, 2006
No enthusiasm
I think it is safe to say that today was not one of my best days at the office. Not because of anything that happened there, but rather because I could not muster any enthusiasm for the job I was doing. As I mentioned to my family, today was a "Who the H*** cares!" kind of day. I probably would have accomplished almost as much by just staying home. Enough said about that.

Home on the other hand was very pleasant, at least for the short time I spent there. I had a meeting at church tonight that took most of the evening which left me with little quality time with my family. Dinner was great once again: Fish (snapper) and chips. I am looking forward to my fish sandwich on cheese bread tomorrow. Yummy...

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: