Saturday, July 08, 2006
Ahhh sleeping in
As I am not a morning person by any stretch of the imagination, it was just great this morning when I was able to sleep in until 11am. And then I just checked my email on the laptop, still in bed, until after noon. I would be willing to do this every day, but I do not think that my manager would be too happy with me. I guess the best part was that I got 10 hours of sleep; I usually only get around 6 which I know is not enough (I am pretty sure I need at least 7 hours of sleep) but I always seem to find something else to do before going to bed that makes it so I am always late getting to bed.

Today was a pretty slow day. For some reason I was in a grumpy mood for some of it, but I would not be able to give you a reason for that. I accompanied my wife on a few errands, picked up my younger daughter after her shift at work, then worked on the presentation for the church service tomorrow. My wife and I then repeated our going out to the Four Mile House restaurant for the Saturday night special: New York steak! We repeated the outing since it was so good last week. I am happy to say that it was just as good this week. Highly recommended!

I almost forgot to mention that there is just over 49 days 9 hours left before the great move begins.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:41 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: