Thursday, July 06, 2006
We are done
Apparently, that is what the workers that have been working outside my window had told the building staff, so the staff moved my phone back to my desk. When I got to the office and saw that, I moved my computers back to my desk. It quickly became obvious that the only part that was done was the part where they might drop something on our heads as there was still a lot of banging just outside of my window.

Fortunately for me, my wife had an eye appointment this morning - the kind where they dilate your pupils and you can no longer see clearly. I stayed home (away from the banging outside my window) so I could drive her to her appointment. I dropped her off around 11am and then headed to the office where I moved the computers. Her appointment was supposed to take 1.5 hours, but she was done in half an hour. The plus side of her being done early was that we got to have lunch together. I then drove her home and went back to the office.

For those of you keeping track, only 51 days 10 hours before the great move begins. It is particularly daunting for us as we have not moved in about 20 years.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:02 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: