Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Nothing
I have been staring at this space for the last 30 minutes in the hope of getting some ideas on what to write, but I must say I have not come up with anything.

Well I do have one thing: I just went to get my passport renewed. I completed my application online as opposed to doing it manually. After completing the application, you just print it out, get your guarantor to sign it and then take it to the passport office. So far nothing special, right?

Well I go to the office, get into the triage line, meanwhile noticing that there are three windows opened and they are serving number A103. The lady in front of me gets A107 and I am thinking that I will be there for quite a while.

So I hand out my application to the triage person, and after looking at it she tells me that because I filled my application online I get a special number and she hands me C900! I start heading towards the chairs to wait for my turn and I look at the board expecting A104 to show up and C900 comes up!

It turns out that you get to jump the line when you have filled out your application online. I kind of felt sorry for those people that had been waiting, but it was great to be able to get out of there so quickly. So I would recommend filling out your application online if you need to renew your passport.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 10:47 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: