Sunday, July 23, 2006
Staying away from the heat
This is pretty much all that I have been doing here at home. We, and I am sure that is no news to those of you reading my blog, are in the midst of a heat wave with heat reaching over 30C - which is hotter than it has ever been here in Victoria.

One of the cooler spots in the house, besides the air-conditioned bedroom, is under the ceiling fan in the living room. That just happens to be in front of my computer as well as the TV which means that I have either been playing on the computer, on the PS2 or on the DSLite. I have started playing "Kingdom Hearts" and it is certainly interesting. I have not progressed very far, but that is to be expected: you don't pay a fair amount of money for a game to finish it in a few hours.

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:25 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: