Saturday, July 22, 2006
What we needed: more toys!
We had been resisting buying another game console since we already had the Nintendo GameCube game console at home. We do, however, have some Playstation One games that we played on my son's console (Hi Brian!). So now that the PS2 has come down in price, we finally broke down and got ourselves one. My son (Hello again!) suggested a game that we might like to play "Kingdom Hearts" (the first one) so we have spent the last couple of days tracking down a copy. After checking a few Blockbuster stores and coming up empty handed, we ended up at EB Games at The Bay Centre where they did have it. My wife (Hello sweetheart!) has started playing it; it looks interesting - at least from the peanut gallery. I did play GT4 for a little while to make sure the PS2 worked (right......) before turning it over to my wife (MWA!).

I had been reading good things about the Nintendo DS Lite so I went and bought myself one today. I also bought a game (duh!), "Brain Age" for myself and one for my better half: "Tetris DS". I am liking Brain Age a lot so far. Tetris is Tetris.

Oh yes, if my son is still reading (Hello? Anyone here?); do you remember Ponderingses? I think it is in need of an update (smile).

Good night!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 11:59 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Wow! a playstation and a DS??? That's crazy! Hope you had/will have fun at the other church today and that your weekend was nice. Love you!

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Ok, I did put something up in Ponderingses, just for you. Are you satisfied, you slave driver?!?!?!? I can't believe you did this to me!!!!

    ;)