Monday, July 11, 2005
How about that weather forecast
I read somewhere that weather forecaster was the only job where you could be consistently wrong and still keep your job. I wanted to say because before I left for work this morning, I checked the weather forecast to see if I needed to bring an umbrella with me. The forecast called for overcast skies, but no rain accumulation - so no umbrella. I started walking to the bus stop, and it started sprinkling... Fortunately, there is a large tree at the bus stop and I was able to wait for the bus under the tree. Got on the bus and made my way to the transfer area. It was raining a little harder there. Fortunately for me once again, there is a covered bus shelter at that bus stop so I could stay dry while I watched the rain fall. Got on the second bus and, by the time I made it to my destination, it had stopped raining so I was able to walk to the office without getting wet. As soon as I sat down at my desk, the sun came out.

I am sure you noticed that I experienced all kinds of weather while on my way to the office, but the forecast of "overcast skies" did not cover any of them....

In any case, on with my day. You have a good one!
 
posted by Christian Thibodeau at 9:01 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: